Sunday, March 3, 2013

paintsperiment

Hopes and Expectations

So I used to do a lot of these when I lived in Ohio --hybrid digital collage / paintings which I simply refer to as paintings. This morning was the first time I felt like doing one after having moved back to Pittsburgh, and I've been back here seven years. 

That can't be true. I must have done one before then... anyway, I haven't done one in a long time and I'm not sure I'm happy with it. I'm kind of rusty. But I'm half-convinced that ppl are sick of my grieving posts and have stopped reading... which is fine actually. I feel less self-conscious playing to an audience of myself.

Eschatology has been on my mind of late.

And "why this and why not that."

I had to do the painting to stop the crying.

*
After awhile Mike got up and made a randomly revolted sound. I asked what was that about. He said the morning. I said did you look out the window b/c that would do it. He said the salt from yesterday afternoon seems to have kept the snow off the walks. And then he said, Eeyore Voice: It could be worse. It could always be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment