Saturday, January 28, 2012

And the last journal sub for this week


... is to Cream City Review. Whew; I did it. One day off and I have to start another week. It really freaked me out that a process which is starting to get much easier for me, on the whole, became suddenly so challenging from Tues - Thurs. I kept running into stupid barriers. Like I would research the journal and find stuff of mine that seemed to fit their vibe, and then I’d click on the subs page and the reading period would be from Sept - Dec. Or I would research the journal etc. etc. and they would have a no sim subs policy + an 8 month response time. Come on people! It got so painful to sit in front of computer b/c of back. I start PT for back on Monday. I am nonplussed. 
Is that word one of those like cleave that mean the opposite thing at the same time? I should really look that up. Lazy writer. Lazy.
Why isn’t there a journal called Cleave? I googled cleave magazine and came up with nothing except a youtube video about some chick with huge those-can’t-be-real tits. Boring. Bad pun. No cookie.

2 comments:

  1. Time to start literary mag: Nonplussed at Cleaving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as it's not : Nonplussed at Cleavage.

    ReplyDelete