Tuesday, January 22, 2013

20 things : pudding

1. I made the special pudding again yesterday. Added more seeds so it took less time to set up.
2. 2c milk plus 7-8 tbsp seeds yields quite a satisfying goop.
3. I redid the chocolate and the cinnamon lavender clove.
4. Sometimes my thoughts are like a pudding.
5. On Saturday I received in the mail an envelope containing my mother's will and a document called Petition to Probate Will in Solemn Form.
6. Since then, pudding. Both the eating of and the thinking like.
7. Besides thinking like pudding, I do a lot of things in solemn form lately.
8. It's why I'm not all over fb being like rah rah readings and such.
9. It's why on Friday everyone thought that reading I did was good but me.
10. I don't know what probate means.
11. Apparently I need to sign it and get it notarized.
12. It was probably not helpful to pick out all the poems that dealt directly with mental illness and read them.
13. I thought it would be liberating.
14. This one therapist is like, grief is different from depression.
15. Something about external triggers and emotions eventually getting back to normal.
16. It's that eventually I'm stuck on, like probate.
17. Apparently probate means prove or establish the validity of.
18. Validation is important.
19. My thoughts are either a dessert with a creamy consistency or a sweet or savory steamed dish made with flour.
20. Eventually is in the end, especially after a long delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment