Tuesday, July 24, 2012

updation


So YWI is now over SAD loved those kids loved them and I don't know how many are coming back for the fall if any well I guess I will have to love new kids then the weekend which started out sad but Mike and I scrubbed like hell the carpet in the bedroom to deal with Ravi's territorial behavior and decided indefinitely no cats in bedroom though I miss Ruskin & snuggling I know he does too b/c he doesn't get that much solo time with me and he's getting older maybe we'll let him back in for winter but Mike has surgery on the 27th so need relatively clean room for recovery sorry kitties

then we said officially farewell to Andrew SAD but also I got to meet his other friends which was neat and his best friend's stepmom makes AMAZING VEGETARIAN FOOD I almost wanted to re-convert the meal was so freakin bliss-tastic after that I don't remember Sunday much maybe that was the day we scrubbed the carpet I do remember writing two poem drafts and putting off yoga then I got a cold Sunday night and so yesterday I mostly watched tv 

brain in tofu state you know the extra silken variety that falls apart in your hands I had plans like submitting to Hayden's Ferry and designing second summer tattoo but will have to postpone them until feeling less crappy 

today I have to get my hairs trimmed and if it looks really really like crap maybe re-dye this aft but if not put that off too then A then Hem's tonight 

I have that revolting / fascinating feeling of being extra ordinarily snotty like my head is cut off from my body it is certainly cerebral except I get out of breath doing the stairs and did I mention the cold provoked a fibro flare (that happens sometimes not always) and when you run your hand along my arm it feels like ground glass lodged in my skin and you are trying to dislodge it

THE END

1 comment: