Monday, September 17, 2012

Where my poems at.

A few people have requested me to be more forthcoming about where my poems are currently published, providing links and such. Yeah, I can be a bit lackadaisical about that, so here's a blog post just with links to my stuff. Thanks, readers, for giving me the nudge.

My most recent pub, and one of my favorite ones this year, at Escape into Life. Rather than starting at my feature, you should really take some time, begin at the main page. The site is more than it seems on the surface. It has an amazing origin story and it's like a hybrid-art wonderland. Don't forget to check out the complete feature of Viktoria Sorochinski, the woman who took the photos my poems were paired with.


What I like about all of these journals is that they each are so different. I'm honored to be among such great company!




Menacing Hedge

MiPOesias
Rufous City Review

The Shwibly
Thirteen Myna Birds (my work is no longer up and she doesn't do archives, but you should check out the journal anyway)
Wordgathering

More coming in autumn and winter from Blood Lotus, Prick of the Spindle, right hand pointing, and RHINO.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I know the formatting got weird on this. It's early + my trackpad is behaving badly, so I've fixed it as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete