Monday, April 2, 2012

More jewelry for shop

So I've decided I need nine items before I officially pursue the etsy store. I have six now. Here are some update pics.


You may remember this one... I decided I did want a partner with it.


I just can't get enough of using these gear-shaped lock washers.


Still employing asymmetry, but toned down a bit...


This is a Bajoran ear-cuff style earring that uses only a single piercing at the bottom (like a "normal" ear pierce) and an ear cuff at the top. This one looked so cute on that I almost wanted to keep it for myself. This is the first pair of this style earrings I've been able to make for the shop though. The Bajoran earring is made for the right ear, but could easily be made for the left instead. And it has a simpler mate.


Finally something more toned down... I love these shades of blue.

And that brings us to a grand total of six items. I feel like the other three should be necklaces but I've been on an earring jag lately. I have all these charms though, either that I've made or bought. The other night I went through my old Shimmering Things stock and cut apart almost all of it to reclaim beads. Lots of charms from there too, that won't make good earrings unless I cut the charms apart, but they would look cute hanging off a necklace.

1 comment:

  1. I was gonna say that one picture does look like lock washers! lol who would have thought about that? They actually look really good! Why did you do that?

    ReplyDelete