Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Two Successful Readings

So, I did two readings in the past week, which is more than I did in the past year. I have two more scheduled right now: one in June and one in July.

Whenever I am behind the mic I am not nervous. I feel in control. I know what our roles are. I feel dope-happy. The mingling though, after, usually throws my brain into a frantic cataclysm. The crowd. The talking-to. Am I doing this right? I can't see everyone / everything. It's like the walls are closing in. I want to love all of you. Instead I can't breathe. But these recent two; these were different. I had some conversations that were truly resonant, and for that I just gotta thank the universe and hope more readings will come my way. Or rather, that I will notice the opportunities for possibilities to open up, and get on them.

This year so far is truly being transformative, on many levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment