Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I found my bag of eyes.

Good thing I had labeled it eyes really big.

I found my bag of eyes and a shiny page of crystals.

Haven't been blogging in a few days because my brain is in a really bad place like almost-relapse bad and I don't want to share it with the whole internet in specific. But I am staying strong.

There's a long long list a-building. One of these days. I'm going to tell them how I feel. Use my words! Ha.

She yells at her child and then asks him why he is crying. Does it remind you of anyone?

No man is an island but is, perhaps, a woman an island?

A woman-made island. A woman, made island?

But in the meantime. If I can't make a bridge. I found my bag of eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Well thank goodness. It always helps to have a bag of eyes handy.

    You are the second person in 24 hours who has reminded me of this story: "The Blue Bouquet" by Octavio Paz. http://www.101bananas.com/library2/bluebouquet.html

    ReplyDelete