Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Small successes

1) I made a to-do list.
2) I've already done at least two items on it and it's before noon.
3) I snagged a late lunch with D and Vivacious P for later on today. Double-yays!

Since I've finally got around to ordering it, I want my new white cane NOW. Instant gratification! No patience! I wonder if it will be heavier, lighter, or the same. I wonder if the white will be just brilliantly white, as it is in the picture. I wonder what the handle will be like, and whether it will resist or accept my decoupaging efforts. The sooner I get it, the sooner I can pretty it up, the sooner I can use it. In my head I've already prettied it and the glue is drying. In my head the glue has dried and I'm taking it for a walk. The sun is wicked bright, and the cane is like, glowingly white.

The sun is not actually that bright outside right now.

But I'm excited anyway. Six inches will really make a difference.

Sorry, my inner 13-year-old thought that was really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment