Friday, March 23, 2012

The Saga of the Bajoran Earrings, pt. 1


Mike and I are re-watching alllll of Star Trek on hulu. Right now we are almost at the end of TNG. Last night there were some episodes featuring one of my favorite minor characters Ensign (then briefly Lieutenant) Ro. For some reason it struck me last night --I don't know why it didn't occur to me before --I really love the Bajoran earrings.

Hence, to the internet. My first thought was to buy one. I looked at this one but eventually bought this one. As I was looking around at all the beautiful creations, especially on Etsy, it occurred to me that I could make these myself.

One of the great things about my life at the moment is, if I want to dedicate an entire Friday to learning how to make Bajoran earrings, I CAN DO SO. So this is part one of the Saga of the Bajoran Earrings. I'll post more throughout the day for those of you who want to follow along with my jewelry nerdery. 

1 comment: